[robocup-small] New Rules

Yue Zhao zhyaic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 01:23:47 EDT 2013

Hello Chris,
I also have a question:

1) yellow robot chip ball to blue's penalty area
2) blue's goalie touch the ball
3) blue's goalie then intentionally kick/touch the ball to blue's own goal
to get a goal kick

How about this scenario? You know, blue will get a goal kick in this way.
That means kicking/touching the ball to the own goal is better than
clearing the ball out of penalty area.