[robocup-nao] SPQR Team announce B-Human code usage

Vincenzo Suriani vincsur at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 17:01:53 EDT 2019

Dear RoboCup 2019 Standard Platform League Technical and Organizing
Committees,
Dear RoboCup SPL teams,

in accordance to the terms and conditions of the BHuman code release
license (https://github.com/bhuman/BHumanCodeRelease/blob/master/License.md)
the SPQR Team would like to announce the use of part of the B-Human 2018
code as base of the V6 Robot code in the upcoming competitions.

We use some of the native B-Human modules including walking, simulation,
whistle recognition and CABSL.
Instead, we use our own code for perception, coordination, multi-robot
distributed decision making and LoLA interface.

The following parts of the SPQR Team code are original:
- LoLA interface
- Visual perception
- Team coordination
- Data fusion among the robots
- Behaviors
- Motion primitives (besides get-ups)

The following parts are modifications of the original B-Human code:
- Scripts
- Calibration
- Localization
- Communication network

We would like to thank the B-Human Team for sharing their code.

Kind regards,
Vincenzo Suriani, on behalf of the SPQR Team