[Women at CC] FW: MLB Diversity Fellowship Program, Apply Now!- 8/22/19

Steele, Christen E csteele at cc.gatech.edu
Sat Aug 24 18:23:45 EDT 2019

Major League Baseball is proud to launch the second class of the MLB Diversity Fellowship Program.  We thank you and your students for your interest in the inaugural class which launched in the Fall of 2017.  The Fellowship Program is designed to attract, recruit and retain people of color and women interested in careers in baseball particularly in front office and baseball operations roles.

The program is open to upcoming 2020 graduates or recent graduates (as far as back Spring 2017 graduates). While all disciplines are eligible to apply, we strongly encourage candidates with degrees or knowledge in economics, analytics, computer science, applied mathematics, law and business to submit applications. For more information about the Major League Baseball Diversity Fellowship Program and to apply, candidates can go to www.mlb.com/fellowship<http://www.mlb.com/fellowship>.  The application deadline is Friday, October 15, 2019.

For any further questions or inquiries, feel free to contact us at dppfellowship at mlb.com<mailto:dppfellowship at mlb.com>.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

[MLB Logo]