[Women at CC] Summer Listserv Cleaning!!

Steele, Christen E csteele at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Aug 9 12:00:44 EDT 2019

Good afternoon,

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far!   In preparation for the Fall 2019 academic year, I will be clearing the Minorities at CC and Women at CC mailing lists so that we can start anew on August 15th.

Alumni
If you would like to continue receiving messages from the CoC to stay in the know about opportunities for these populations, you are able to re-subscribe by heading here:

Opt Out
Continuing students do have the ability to unsubscribe for the 2019-2020 academic year by heading here:

Cheers,
Christen

Christen Steele
Director of Computing Career Services
Corporate Affiliates Program, Career Advising, Student Organizations
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Georgia Institute of Technology
Phone: (404) 385-5622
Email: csteele at cc.gatech.edu<mailto:csteele at cc.gatech.edu>
College of Computing Building (CCB) Rm. 350