[UWAB] SAB War Games Tonight

Linda Huynh lhuynh at gatech.edu
Wed Sep 21 12:24:14 EDT 2011

Hello again girls,

I just wanted to pass along the following message from our Student
Activities Board (SAB):

The members of the Student Activities Board would like to cordially invite
you to War Games!!!!

When:  *Wednesday, September 21 · 6:00pm - 7:30pm*
Where:  *CCB 345*
Host:  S.A.B  (President:  Casey Smith)

Addditional Information:  Come join SAB in a battle royale! Teams compete
against each other to see who is best skilled with the keyboard. Come play a
custom game created by our very own Abhishek and Dekel!
Pizza!
Prizes!
Mutually assured destruction!

I hope that you all are able to go!  Any questions can be directed to Casey
Smith at johncaseysmith at gatech.edu.

Sincerely,
Linda