[UWAB] Meeting Tomorrow

Linda Huynh lhuynh at gatech.edu
Wed Sep 21 11:55:56 EDT 2011

Good afternoon, girls!

I hope that everyone was able to learn something at the Google Tech Talk
last week.  This is a reminder that we are having a meeting *tomorrow at
6:30pm in CoC 354*.  We are having our officer elections and discussing our
plans for the Fall Festival, which is coming up at the end of October!  Come
with ideas for planning and advertising.  To the artists on this list, we
will definitely be looking for logo submissions soon.

Food will be provided.  I hope to see you all tomorrow!

Sincerely,
Linda