[UWAB] Meeting Minutes and Reminders

Linda Huynh lhuynh at gatech.edu
Fri Sep 23 09:59:26 EDT 2011

Good morning girls!

Thank you to everyone who came to the meeting last night.  It was great to
see everyone discussing our plans for the fall festival, now aptly named the
Great Pumpkin Festival.  Meeting minutes can be found at:
https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1PUnWLTG3ns2780l-LmRBKQTCANhro-LtXKwsxWRA9V4

A few reminders:

   - We are looking for logos for our Great Pumpkin Festival.  It will be
   held *October 28th, from 6:00 to 8:00pm in the Klaus Courtyard*.  Please
   submit all entries to me or Alissa before October 1st.  We will vote for the
   logo shortly after.
   - Disney karaoke night will be next *Friday, September 30th from 6:00 to
   8:00pm in Klaus 1447*.  Come and sing along to old and new Disney
   favorites!  Food will be provided.
   - The Grace Hopper scholarship survey has been released.  Fill it out at
   http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/R9RZWNY to be considered.  It is a good
   opportunity and everyone should apply.

Lastly, please email me (lhuynh at gatech.edu) or Alissa (
ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu) if you have any questions, comments, or