[UWAB] CoCaesar's Outcome

Linda Huynh lhuynh at gatech.edu
Wed Mar 23 10:30:17 EDT 2011

Hello girls!

I hope that all of you are having a great spring break.  I wanted to
congratulate and thank those who helped out with CoCaesar's.  Our sign up
sheet said 202 people attended, but I know that many members, including me,
were not able to sign the sheet.  Even so, that is an amazing number!

I have received so much positive feedback about the event from both students
and faculty and, to summarize, you guys rock!  We would not have been able
to accomplish all that we did without our members helping out before,
during, and after the event.  I was really honored to work with all of you.
 I can't wait until next year!

Sincerely,
Linda