[UWAB] Tech Beautification Day

Linda Huynh lhuynh at gatech.edu
Tue Mar 29 14:42:38 EDT 2011

Hello girls!

I hope all of you had a very restful spring break.  I am emailing you to
tell you that Women at CC is going to be participating in Tech Beautification
Day this year!  It will be during the morning of *Saturday, April 9th*.  It
is a great opportunity to meet up with Women at CC members outside of our
regular meetings and to also give back to Tech.

This year, we will be running our own group, but this means I will need your
help.  If you think you will want to join or are considering joining, please
email me with your name (first and last), GTID, email, and shirt size.  We
need to sign up all prospective members at once.  I will be submitting the
application by this *Friday, April 4th at midnight*.

Thanks very much in advance.  I'll see you all this Thursday!

Sincerely,
Linda