[UWAB] CoCaesar's is Tomorrow!

Linda Huynh lhuynh at gatech.edu
Wed Mar 16 12:37:46 EDT 2011

Hello girls,

I just wanted to remind you that CoCaesar's is tomorrow!  I have a few notes
for now until then:

   - Today, I will be picking up food with Cedric at Sam's Club and
   Restaurant Depot.  If anyone has space to hold things in a fridge or
   freezer, please call or email me at 703.927.4560 or lhuynh at gatech.edu so
   I know who to contact when we get back.  We will be leaving around 1:00 to
   1:30 and be back in a few hours.
   - Please come help if you can!  We need as many people as we can for
   setup, staffing, and breakdown.
   - We will be blowing balloons with helium or by hand (if we cannot get
   helium) starting at 1:30.  Klaus will be open at 3:00 and that is when we
   will start migrating supplies and setting up.
   - Throughout the event, I would love it if people could help staff places
   like the food and prizes stations, along with helping to bring food back and
   forth from the kitchens.  You should have signed up on the swiki
   http://swiki.cc.gatech.edu:8080/WUAB/171 but we will definitely take
   those who did not sign up.
   - After CoCaesar's, everyone remaining should stay behind to clean up.
    The more people we get, the faster clean up is and the faster everyone can
   get back to studying.

That should be about it.  Get excited and advertise, everyone!  We've put a
lot into planning this.  I want everyone's hard work to be worth it with a
great event and a fun time. :)

If you have any last-minute questions, please do not hesitate to email me or
Alissa.

Sincerely,
Linda

--