[UWAB] Interested in a W at CC T-Shirt? You MUST order on tomorrow, Thursday.

Dannielle Del Rosario dannielle.del at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 15:35:46 EDT 2011

Hi everyone!

This is Dannielle with some fun W at CC t-shirt information.

The *rough draft* of the t-shirt design is attached, along with a mock-up of
the colors. I'm going for a navy blue t-shirt with light pink ink... dark
t-shirts! Yes!
The design will have redone text and the lines will be smoother and cuter.
If you're interested in ordering a W at CC t-shirt, you should be expecting to
sign up at tomorrow's meeting, along with *being ready to pay the twelve
dollars ($12) *per shirt.
Anyone is allowed to order a shirt, even if the person is not active in the
club!

We'd love to order the shirts as soon as possible to ensure that you'll get
them before school ends: *late orders will not be forgiven* (this time!)

If you can't come to tomorrow's meeting, shoot me an email at
dannielle.del at gmail.com to ensure that I get your money and shirt
information.

Otherwise, email me with any other questions.

I hope to hear from you guys soon,
especially at *tomorrow's showing of Tangled*, this Thursday, 6 PM CCB 354.