[UWAB] Movie Night Tomorrow!

Linda Huynh lhuynh at gatech.edu
Wed Apr 20 15:15:05 EDT 2011

Hello girls (and Casey) !

I hope all of you have been enjoying this wonderful week-before-Dead-Week.
 This is a reminder that we will be hosting our co-chair elections tomorrow
night, *April 21st*, at *6:00pm *in *CoC 354*.  I highly encourage anyone
who wants to run to email me.  It is a great opportunity to help this
organization in its growth and to meet wonderful people in the College of
Computing.  We will be starting our movie winner, *Tangled*, soon after.
 Yay, Tangled!

Alissa will be bringing snacks, so be sure to give her props by coming and
enjoying yourselves.  I hope to see you tomorrow!

Sincerely,
Linda Huynh