[UWAB] End of the Semester Banquet next week, last chance for W at CC T-SHIRTS!

Dannielle Del Rosario dannielle.del at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 23:36:01 EDT 2011

Hello everybody,

this is Dannielle with some information about W at CC!

Next week is the end of the semester potluck. Bring a dish: brownies,
cookies, finger sandwiches, microwaveables, punch, dips, chips, and all of
the above.
It'll be on April 28th, 6 PM, during the meeting.

Now let's learn about *t-shirts*:
I'm taking orders on t-shirts until 4 pm tomorrow, Friday, April 21
I'm not going to lie: a lot of the delay is because I don't have the final
design yet (please forgive me), so I can't update you guys with that yet.
However, I can reattach the rough draft of the t-shirt design to this email.
T-shirts will most likely be unisex navy blue with pink ink. If you're
interested in ordering a t-shirt, *email me with your name and t-shirt size
and PHYSICALLY ACTUALLY PAY ME twelve dollars before 4 pm*. I'll be in the
Klaus atrium from 11 am - 1 pm, in Klaus 1456 from 1 pm - 3 pm, and on the
third floor of the CoC from 3 pm to 4 pm. Basically, call me at 770 8339841,
especially if you want to pay me before 11 am.

Otherwise, W at CC wishes you guys to have a really restful, productive, and
healthy dead week and finals week. Please take care of yourselves, know that
you are beautiful and more valuable than your grades, and push yourself for
the best grade you can earn.

I hope to hear from you all soon,
and I'm excited to see you guys at the last meeting,

w at cc

just as a confirmation and important note, anyone and everyone is allowed to
order one, and sizes should be adjusted for assuming the shirts will be
adult unisex.