[UWAB] CoCaesar's - We Need Your Help!

cpham3 at gatech.edu cpham3 at gatech.edu
Mon Mar 29 10:35:12 EDT 2010

Good morning girls,

We're definitely in crunch time mode for CoCaesar's and we could really use your help on a few things.

- I need your professor times ASAP.  The ones up on the swiki are the only professors and staff members I've heard from so far and there are a lot of time slots to fill (http://swiki.cc.gatech.edu:8080/WUAB/166).  If you or a friend knows how to deal a game and would like to volunteer for a little bit, feel free to sign your name up too (though it may get booted if a professor wants that time slot).

- Sign-ups are up on the swiki (http://swiki.cc.gatech.edu:8080/WUAB/167).  We still need people for the registration table/ chip exchange, set-up (I'll have a to-do list on the board in the 3rd floor student orgs room in the morning), mocktails table, and DJing

- More advertising :).  I'll have some printed posters on my desk in the CoC if you'd like to stop by and hang some more up.  That was one of our biggest improvement suggestions last year from people who attended.  A lot of them said how they didn't know about the event and just happened upon it.

- 6:00p TODAY - Meet up at the CoC- 3rd floor orgs room to either chalk or go shopping

- 8:00p TODAY - Meet at Maulding apartments to prepare food

If you have any comments or questions, feel free to email me (cpham3 at gatech.edu) or Victoria (vau at gatech.edu).

Thanks, and I hope to see you later today!
--
Candis Pham
B.S. Computational Media