[UWAB] SHOPPING, CHALKING, & SHOPPING TOMORROW! - We need your help

cpham3 at gatech.edu cpham3 at gatech.edu
Sun Mar 28 22:35:28 EDT 2010

Hey girls,

Welcome back, and I hope everyone had a great Spring Break!  CoCaesar's is in two days, and we have a bunch of things to wrap up.  Tomorrow's going to be a busy day.  We could really use your help!

6:00p - Please meet up in the student organizations room on the 3rd floor of the CoC (across the hall from Meredith/Jen/Beth/Elijah's offices).  We need about 4 people to come shopping with me for food and supplies.  The rest will stay with Victoria to chalk.

8:00p - We'll be meeting at my apartment (301 Maulding ... call me at 8703072779 to get in) to cook for the event.  We'll probably be making the following...

pinwheels
brownies for brownie shots
bbq sausages
cheese dip
cookies (meringue cookies, chocolate chip... etc.)
crescent rolls

Feel free to email me (cpham3 at gatech.edu) or Victoria (vau at gatech.edu) if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks, and I hope to see you tomorrow!
--