[UWAB] Meeting Minutes

Linda Huynh lhuynh at gatech.edu
Thu Mar 18 21:03:01 EDT 2010

Hello everyone!

Congratulations to Candis and Susan for obtaining the co-chair positions
this week.  They will head the meetings next semester.

But to the present, CoCaesar's is the week after Spring Break.  The
following is the schedule of events to happen beforehand.

   - Chalking will be at 6:00pm Sunday the 28th and leave from the CoC
   Commons.
   - Cooking will be at 8:00pm Monday at the Center Street Apartments
   activity lounge.
   - The grocery run will be sometime Monday.  Watch out for it; we need all
   of the help we can get!

The rest of the minutes' updates from this week are here:
http://docs.google.com/View?id=dfxrw32r_246c4pm4fgj.  Personal reminders are
below.

CoCaesar's

   - Mina: police tape, coffee
   - Chas: music playlist
   - Those with recipes: Send recipes to Victoria by Monday
   - *Everybody*
      - *Advertise, advertise, advertise!*
      - Sign up on the swiki (http://swiki.cc.gatech.edu:8080/WUAB/160) if
      you are going to man a booth, set up (before), or clean up (after)
      - UN: attach, PW: carmen

SWE/WECE/W at CC Event

   - Haritha: tie-dye pattern research
   - Rochelle: posters displaying tie-dye patterns

Other

   - Michelle: Tech Beautification Day reminder

To everyone who has gotten this far: Have a great Spring Break!  Members, I
will hopefully see you during one of these events.  All other readers and
lurkers, I hope to see you at CoCaesar's March 30th!  Come by the chocolate
fountain to say, "Hi!"

Sincerely,
Linda