[UWAB] W at CC Mtg Tonight!

Pham, Candis E cpham3 at gatech.edu
Thu Mar 18 07:22:17 EDT 2010

Good morning girls!

Just a reminder... our next Women at CC meeting of the semester is TONIGHT, Thursday, March 18, 2010, at 5:00pm in CoC 354.

By the way, a lot of tasty snacks will be provided (Thank you Haritha, Rochelle, and Leah)!

This is our LAST meeting before CoCaesar's!  We'll be discussing and planning for upcoming events, viewing the CoCaesar's advertisement, announcing the movie for Movie Night, having Co-Chair elections, and more.  It's going to be a busy meeting.

Feel free to bring your CoC friends that may not have come in the past.

Thanks, and I hope to see you tonight!
--
Candis Pham
B.S. Computational Media