[UWAB] W at CC Movie Night Survey! & Co-Chair Elections Next Meeting!!

cpham3 at gatech.edu cpham3 at gatech.edu
Sat Mar 13 23:45:39 EST 2010

Hey girls!

For the Spring 2010 semester, we're planning on having one or two Women at CC Movie Nights!  We'll be viewing the movies via projector and lots of good food will be provided!  To pick movies that work best for everyone, please take the following really short survey by midnight, Friday, March 19.

CLICK HERE FOR SURVEY:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GD78LS3

ALSO, at the next meeting, Thursday, March 18, we will be electing the W at CC Co-Chairs for the Fall 2010 semester, so be sure to come!  I really, REALLY encourage you to run for the position.  Even if you're a freshman or sophomore, I ask that you please not feel intimidated or doubtful of yourself.  Being co-chair is a great learning opportunity and really expands your networks.  Besides, I'll be around every step of the way for a year to help.  To run, at the meeting we'll ask for nominations and you'll be asked to give a short speech on why you would like to be co-chair.  I hope to see a good election!

Thanks, and I hope you have a good night!
--
Candis Pham
B.S. Computational Media