[UWAB] [Women at CC] EOY and Secret Santa

cpham3 at gatech.edu cpham3 at gatech.edu
Thu Nov 19 23:44:14 EST 2009

Hey girls!

I hope you're excited for our end of year celebration this coming Tuesday(11/24)!  Unfortunately, there were a lot of problems with the Evite and it has come to my attention that quite a few of you have gotten Ugochi as your recipient (including people who didn't RSVP and even Ugochi herself! lol).  Please email me by midnight tomorrow (Friday) the name of your recipient so that I can be sure no one is left out.  Even if it's me, go ahead and tell me so we can sort this problem out.

Below are the people I have as playing.  If you want to play and are not on the list, please let me know.

Secret Santa:

Candis Pham
Victoria Au
Donna Yoo
Allison Gooch
Madhuri Tondepu
Pushkara Chaganti
Cristina Gonzalez
Bhavna Mahadevan
Ugochi Ofoha
Urvashi Goverdhan

I also have the below people as bringing something for the pot luck (menu looks delicious!!).  Please let me know if I need to make any revisions.

Pot Luck:

Donna Yoo - Mac and Cheese
Allison Gooch - Fruit and Cheese tray
Bhavna Mahadevan - Drinks