[UWAB] Evite Problem

cpham3 at gatech.edu cpham3 at gatech.edu
Tue Nov 17 08:45:47 EST 2009

Good morning everyone,

I'm sorry for so many emails, but there's been a problem with the Evite.  It no longer lets you RSVP for Secret Santa etc, so here's what we're going to do.

- If you'd like to participate in the Secret Santa gift exchange, please email me your name and some of your likes and dislikes so someone else may have an idea of what to get you :).  I will email you the name of the person who you'll be the secret santa for.  Remember, it's a secret, so don't let your recipient know it's you!  They will guess who you are after opening your gift.

- If you've already received an email from Evite giving you a recipient's name, please let me know (but do not tell me who the recipient is!  One of you has me :P).  Still do send me a list of your likes and dislikes though :).

- If you'd like to bring food for the pot-luck, please email me letting me know what you're bringing.

Again, sorry for all the confusion.  I hope to still see you there!

Thanks, and have a great day!
--
Candis Pham
B.S. Computational Media