[UWAB] Last W at CC Mtg Today!

Pham, Candis E cpham3 at gatech.edu
Mon Nov 23 09:09:55 EST 2009

Good morning girls!

Don't forget-- we have a Women at CC meeting today at 5:00p.  The room location has CHANGED!  We will be meeting today in the old CoC TA lab (Now Kristin's (our faculty adviser) lab) which is the glass area in the CoC Commons.

This will be our last meeting of the semester, so come join us for fun and food before you fully submerge your heads into your books for finals X_x.  Victoria made brownies!  :P

Thanks, and I hope to see you there today!
--
Candis Pham
B.S. Computational Media