[UWAB] CoCaesar's Palace- Great Job!!!

Pham, Candis E cpham3 at gatech.edu
Fri Mar 27 13:28:26 EDT 2009

Hey everyone,

Great job with CoCaesar's Palace!  There were at least 170 people at the event, and that's just based on sign-ups!

I want to give a special thank you to Cedric Stallworth who helped us throughout the entire event whether it was buying us food, bringing us a humongous cart, or simply agreeing to be robbed by Anime.  To all the student organizations, thank you so much for getting so into the theme and coming up with some great ideas.  At the SAB booth, I didn't realize Chas was so good at sooting, and M at CC, the bull was hilarious.  Anime O'Tekku, the robbery skit priceless.  Overall, it was a great event.  To everyone who came and helped staff the event, you're absolutely awesome!

Thanks for all your hard work!  We couldn't have done it without you.
--
Candis Pham
B.S. Computational Media