[UWAB] Today's the Day!! - CoCaesar's Palace

Pham, Candis E cpham3 at gatech.edu
Thu Mar 26 09:43:24 EDT 2009

Hey everyone!

Today's the Day!  If you'd like to help with set-up and prep, feel free to start as soon as 10:00 this morning.  I should be in there around 10:45 and will be there (CoC or Klaus) somewhere all day.  If you get there before me and are not sure of what to do, we have a bunch of supplies (the bunch of Wal-mart bags and such sitting in my office/cubicle area) that needs to be moved to the Conference room that connects to Klaus.  Also, balloons need to be blown up (helium tank is in CoC supply closet; do NOT move the helium tank out from the closet).

Also, PLEASE don't forget to keep telling people that this is going on!  Whether you're announcing it to your classes, telling a friend, or just grabbing and telling random people in the commons (please don't scare them), let people know.

Thank you so much for all of your help!  It's supposed to stop raining before the event, so I hope it'll be a great event!
--
Candis Pham
B.S. Computational Media