[UWAB] Meeting Minutes and More!

Pham, Candis E cpham3 at gatech.edu
Thu Aug 28 00:31:01 EDT 2008

Hey girls!

Thanks you to everyone that came to today's meeting!  It was a great turnout.  I may have to bring more chairs next time ^_^.

In any case, click on the following link for today's W at CC meeting minutes (http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dfxrw32r_76ckvpw5k2).

Also, if you would like to run for an officer position, please email me which position you would like by our next meeting Wednesday, September 3.
#  Secretary
    ** Takes minutes at the meetings and emails them out to the list each meeting night
# Treasurer
    ** Keeps up with the budget
    ** Makes sure students are reimbursed for purchases
    ** Making sure that all purchases are approved before they are made
    ** Works closely with Alicia and make sure her approval is met on all financial issues
# Web-Master in Training
    ** Works closely with current Web-master(s) (Sweta Vajjhala and Steph Yang) to learn how to manage and update the web-site (information, event updates, photos, etc.)

Also, don't forget that CoC Grace Hopper application surveys are due THIS FRIDAY, September 29, 2008.  You can find the survey at the following link (http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=CnsAxYt4RkAToxksAKI5tA_3d_3d).

As always, please feel free to email me if you have any questions or comments.

Have a great night and I hope to see you next Wednesday!

Thanks,

Candis Pham
Women at CC- Chair
B.S. Computational Media