[UWAB] Team Buzz!!

Pham, Candis E cpham3 at gatech.edu
Thu Aug 28 10:49:02 EDT 2008

Good morning girls!

TEAM Buzz is an organization devoted to making Atlanta better. Through their corporate sponsorship, they are able to organize and support many community-enhancing events every year. They participate in projects ranging from charity races through the city to converting an old parking garage into a homeless shelter.  This year, the event is Saturday, September 27, 2008.

If you would like to volunteer, just let me know and I'll register us as a group and we can carpool or meet together or something.  Registration ends NEXT FRIDAY on September 5, so please try to let me know by 12:00p that day.

For more information about Team Buzz, go to their website at www.teambuzz.org.

Have a great day!

Thanks,

Candis Pham