[UWAB] 2008 Grace Hopper Conference Scholarship Application DUE by 6 AM THIS Friday.

Alicia Ann Richhart alicia at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Aug 27 17:20:35 EDT 2008

Dear CoC Women,

The 2008 Grace Hopper: Women in Computing Conference will be held in Keystone, Colorado.
All College of Computing women are invited to consider attending this worthwhile conference.
We will have a college-wide meeting prior to the conference, so if you are attending through other sponsorship, please let us know so that we can be sure to include you in conference communications.

Should you already be planning to attend or are interested in attending, please fill out the following survey:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=CnsAxYt4RkAToxksAKI5tA_3d_3d

The College of Computing has secured funds to sponsor a limited number of women to attend.
By filling out this application you will be considered for sponsorship opportunities.
Application deadline is: Friday, August 29th.
All sponsored applicants will be notified by Wednesday, September 3rd at the latest.

For more information on the Grace Hopper Conference please visit: http://gracehopper.org

Hope to see you in Orlando!

Elizabeth Collums
Program Coordinator
Office of Outreach, Enrollment and Community
The College of Computing at Georgia Tech
801 Atlantic Drive
Atlanta, GA 30332-0280