[UWAB] AD

Sabina Karkin gtg741a at mail.gatech.edu
Fri Mar 11 11:29:15 EST 2005

Apparently my feedback on the ad was never sent...sorry guys...I
definitely replied yesterday but for some reason it didn't go through.
I think it looks awesome.

Kathy, If we turn stuff in for the ad next week, are you sure it will
appear in the technique before our event and not the Friday after the
event?

Thanks so much for doing all this!

~Sabina

Sabina Karkin