[UWAB] AD

Kathy Pham gtg057s at mail.gatech.edu
Fri Mar 11 09:05:03 EST 2005

It'll be alot easier to do it the week of the event. We need money and
signatures, all due by Noon each Friday. I attached a copy of the AD
contract. We can just turn it in next week and have it appear in the
paper the week of the event. That way, it'll be fresh on people's minds
too! :)

Maureen: They do Journal Entries... would that be easier? I can either
print out the form and fill it out and bring it to you, or you can do
that and I'll come by and pick it up. Let me know what you think!

Thanks for the replies!

Kathy