[UWAB] Ad stuff!

Kathy Pham gtg057s at mail.gatech.edu
Fri Mar 11 10:28:28 EST 2005

Hey ladies,
Thanks for the responses! :) The reason there's such a rush is because
of Spring Break. Normally, we wouldn't need to have the ad in until next
friday( a week before publication date). Then It'll be out the week of
the event. So I'm going to see Chelcea to get the People Soft # and i'll
fax the ad contract to them. They already have the ad, they just need
the money contract... and it'll be in the paper for next Friday's Paper.
:). Just thought you guys should up the update on the ad!

Yay for Laura, Brittany, Mandy and Vee for running an awesome townhall
meeting. I was fun. :)

Kathy