[UWAB] Reminder: Meet at flag building for Grad SGA meeting on 3/8

Mandy Zielonka gte063w at mail.gatech.edu
Mon Mar 7 20:26:36 EST 2005

Hey girls,

  This is a reminder that we will not be having a regular meeting tomorrow
3/8.  Instead we will be presenting our bill to the Graduate SGA at 11.
Please meet outside the large auditorium before 11am (we don't want to walk
in late and look bad).  If you arrive after the doors to the room are
closed, please use the back entrance which can be reached by the hallway on
the right of the room.

Hope to see you all there because we really need as much support as we can
get so that we get our bill passed!!!

~Mandy

Mandy Zielonka

5th Year Computer Science Major