[UWAB] Reminder: Meet at flag building for Grad SGA meeting on 3/8

gtg377b at mail.gatech.edu gtg377b at mail.gatech.edu
Mon Mar 7 22:33:56 EST 2005

I'm all for supporting our group, but I want to make sure you all know that you
are not required by SGA to come to this. If you have other stuff to do, like you
would have to leave work to come or you are really busy or anything like that,
please don't kill yourself trying to make your schedule work around this. SGA
only asks that one person be there to represent the group. Bottom line - more
people present does not translate into more votes for a bill, it just means that
those who are actually talking have a bigger fan club(and who doesn't want
that?).

It's not that I don't love seeing all of you, I just don't want this to make
anyone's life harder than it needs to be. For those of you who are able to make
it, I'm sure it will be an absolute blast.

I'll see you guys tomorrow.

-Laura

PS. Same thing for the undergraduate SGA.