[UWAB] CoCaesar's Dealers

Kathy Pham gtg057s at mail.gatech.edu
Sun Feb 27 09:24:37 EST 2005

Hello Ladies!
If you missed the meeting, one of the girls had the idea of handing out
faculty invitations to all the students in the COC and have them give it
to their fave profs. That way, we can have an MVP that night! So please
please do that this weekend and hand them out! (THere's a copier in the
CoC that allows to you make copies without a pin... AND we get unlimited
prining in the COC)
As for professor invitations (I can't figure out how to change the name
at the bottom of the invitaiton to my name), please ask your professors
soon, preferably by Tuesday. That way we can catch them before they
commit to something else. :). I attached the ivitation that was up on
the swiki. Get Excited!!! CoCaesar's is going to be so much fun! :)

Kathy