[UWAB] Fundraising efforts and misc stuff!

Mandy Zielonka gte063w at mail.gatech.edu
Fri Feb 25 23:32:52 EST 2005

Hey girls!

  I added the fundraising list to the swiki
(http://swiki.cc.gatech.edu:8080/WUAB/40).  Please update the page with the
statuses of all of your efforts and prizes that you have received.  This
weekend is a GREAT weekend to go out and try to get some prizes (CoCaesar's
Palace is 1 week from Tuesday!!!) if you have not done so (however, be aware
that many managers may not be working on the weekends, so you may have to go
back on a weekday).  Remember to get the official letter from Maureen from
the purple folder in Chelsea's box to show to companies.  If there are none
left, email/call me and I can give you some that I have.

Thanks so much to everyone who helped out with the recruiting event.  Please
all congratulate Jennifer Whitlow on a great job of organizing the whole
event!  I think that all of the girls had a very good time and many seem
quite excited to come to GT as CS majors!

See you all on TUESDAY 11-12 (room location still TBA)

~Mandy

Mandy Zielonka

5th Year Computer Science Major