[UWAB] CoCaesar's Dealers

Mandy Zielonka gte063w at mail.gatech.edu
Sun Feb 27 11:25:41 EST 2005

Hey girls,

  For now, I would just print them out as is.  I am sure that Brittany will
not mind getting all of the responses. (It would be easiest if they all go
to one person anyway and she could always forward them to Laura P. who is
running Faculty Invitations.)

Also, if you all would like to attach things to the swiki pages:

1) click on the attach link at the top of the page
2) username is attach and password is carmen
3) keep the radio buttons as is (upload to the page and add a reference)
4) browse for your file and click upload
5) click the view link at the top of the page to verify that what you
uploaded is there.

~Mandy

Mandy Zielonka
5th Year Computer Science Major