[robocup-worldwide] [News] New multirobot dataset release

Aamir aahmad at isr.ist.utl.pt
Wed Dec 10 10:22:06 EST 2014

Dear members of the community,

First, apologies if you receive multiple copies of this post.

In this email I would like to bring to your attention that we have publicly
released a multi-robot dataset acquired using the SocRob robots that
participated in the RoboCup Middle Size League (MSL) competitions from 1998
to 2013.

The dataset is primarily meant to test out various cooperative perception
algorithms involving up to four MSL robots, or just perception related
algorithms involving single robots. In order to make it easily accessible,
we also release a ros package to read the dataset. The dataset can be
downloaded either in rosbags format or raw format. Links are:

http://datasets.isr.ist.utl.pt/lrmdataset/4_Robots_DataSet/rosbags/

http://datasets.isr.ist.utl.pt/lrmdataset/4_Robots_DataSet/rawdata/

Link to the rospackage (tested on hydro and indigo) to read this dataset:

https://github.com/aamirahmad/read_omni_dataset

Link to the rospackage wiki page which provides all the required details
regarding how to use this dataset, what it contains, etc.

https://github.com/aamirahmad/read_omni_dataset/wiki

For any queries, please contact aahmad at isr.ist.utl.pt

Best regards
Aamir Ahmad