[robocup-worldwide] RoboParty 2015 - Registration is now open

RoboParty roboparty at sarobotica.pt
Sat Dec 13 06:37:29 EST 2014

*[image: Inline images 1]  <http://www.roboparty.org/en>*

*RoboParty®2015 – Registrations now open**!*

*Attention: New Website available*

*REGISTATIONS ARE OPEN* for one more edition of *RoboParty®* to be held on
19th to 21st March, at the University of Minho, in Guimarães, Portugal. You
can register until *20th February*, but pay attention because we have a
space limit of *100 Teams*, and every year we sold out, therefore you must
register as soon as possible to guarantee your place!

*REGISTER HERE <http://www.roboparty.org/en/register.php>*

*NEW: Workshops about state of the art topics!*

We will have workshops in paralell very usefull for all participants, with
topics such as, 3D printers, CAD Drawing, Computer Vision, Arduino Shields,
etc.

*NEW: A refreshed website available*

We created a new website, with new image and new functionalities. Visite
http://www.roboparty.org/en to know all about this pedagogical and
enjoyable robotics event. If you never participated on RoboParty, visit
also the photos and videos from previous editions available there. The next
edition of *RoboParty®**2015 **is full of news and surprises *that will be
released shortly.

*TRY THE NEW WEBSITE HERE <http://www.roboparty.org/en>*

*Add a LIKE on our **Facebook* <http://www.facebook.com/RoboParty>*!* The
followers of our *Facebook* <http://www.facebook.com/RoboParty> will have have
access to all news!

*What is **RoboParty**?*

Have you never heard about RoboParty®?! Watch this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke4N7EJMcVY

In the last 8 editions over 3400 yungsters participated and they learned
electronics, mechanics and programming, with lots of fun.

The *RoboParty**®*, is organized by Universidade do Minho
<http://www.uminho.pt/en> and botnroll.com <http://www.botnroll.com>, it is
a *“non-stop”* (bring your sleeping bag) *3 days and 2 nights *where
youngsters learn how to build they own robot, with specialized supervision,
in an easy and funny way. You don't need to know programming or soldering
because we will teach you here. You just need motivation and will to learn
– We will deal with the rest.

Besides the basic *training *in electronics, programming and mechanics, you
have many sports and ludic *activities*.
*In the end you keep the robot for you*.

Kind Robotic Regards,

[image: Inline images 2]

  Email

roboparty at sarobotica.pt