[robocup-worldwide] cargo shipping

Oskar von Stryk stryk at sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Jun 5 12:07:49 EDT 2008

Dear XiaoPing,

> Please note that the information is required not only for shipping, but also for
> taking the robots with the participants going through the customs! In fact, we
> must inform the Chinese Customs at Pudong Airport in advance which equipments will
> be taken with the participants of RoboCup 2008. Without submitting the information
> in advance, participants may have trouble in customs clearance!

We have sent the list for our teams. But there is another important
question:

Our team members will be arriving on different days
with different parts of our equipment.
How should we proceed?

Shall every team member who carries parts of our equipment
also carry a copy our full equipment list with him/her?

Thank you very much.

With best regards,
Oskar von Stryk

--
Prof. Dr. Oskar von Stryk           E-Mail: stryk(at)sim.tu-darmstadt.de
Simulation, Systems Optimization    Phone:  ++49 (0) 6151-16-2513