[robocup-small] New Organizing Committee Members

Carla Cosenza carlaszecosenza at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 6 19:19:44 EDT 2020

Hello SSL!

As stated before in the emails, the EC was looking for new members of the OC for the 2021 RoboCup in Bordeaux. We received the nomination of three candidates. Due to difficulties the corona virus has brought in terms of organizing the event, the EC felt that it would be better to have more people helping out in the organization, and therefore decided to accept all candidates into the OC.

With that, we would like to welcome Mohammad Shirazi, Selina Zwerver and Tobias Heineken as the new members of the OC! The OC now is composed of a total of five members, you will find all of them in the RoboCup website which will be updated shortly. Please do not hesitate in contacting any of us with your concerns.

Best regards,

Carla Cosenza

RoboCup Small Size League | Organizing Committee