[robocup-small] Invitation European Open, Eindhoven 2016

Nicolai Ommer nicolai.ommer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 08:52:42 EST 2015

Hi Joost,

do you already have a rough overview of which teams from SSL will be there?
I think this is quite interesting for all teams when deciding whether to
attend.

Cheers,
Nicolai

*Nicolai Ommer*
Project Leader TIGERs Mannheim

*Duale Hochschule Baden-Württemberg Mannheim*
Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University Mannheim

Coblitzallee 1-9
68163 Mannheim

nicolai.ommer at tigers-mannheim.de
management at tigers-mannheim.de