[robocup-small] Invitation European Open, Eindhoven 2016

Robocup Saxion robocup.saxion at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 04:52:12 EST 2015

Hi everyone,

The University of Eindhoven is busy organising the tournament in April for
different leagues. The tournament will take place from March 29 to April 3
in Eindhoven.

They asked me to send everyone from the SSL an invitation. In the
attachement you find the invitation containing a link to several options
for accomodation and a website/email address for questions and registration.

Besides being an awesome event where all leagues will be showcased, it's a
great opportunity to test our systems for the main RoboCup tournament in
July in Leipzig.

See you there!

Cheers,
Joost
and the rest of the SmallSizeHolland team