[robocup-small] Robocup 2016 registration schedule and LOC introduction

Alexander Danzer alexander.danzer at robotics-erlangen.de
Mon Nov 16 08:07:54 EST 2015

Hi,

I'm pleased to provide you with the registration schedule for the
Robocup 2016 in Leipzig:
- March 1st, 2016: Start of early registration
- March 30th, 2016: End of early registration; Start of regular
registration
- May 30th, 2016: End of regular registration period; Start of late
registration

Please note that the qualification process has different deadlines and
will be announced
soon by the TC/OC.

The Local Organizing Committee (LOC) of the Small Size League for this
year
will consist of 2 people, Tim Laue and me.
I have been participating in Robocup since Eindhoven in 2013 as a member
of team ER-Force.
Tim has participated in the SSL with the team B-Smart from 2003 to 2009
and was - among
other things - the local organizer of the SSL at RoboCup 2006 in Bremen,
Germany.

If you need any assistance regarding your participation in RoboCup 2016,
please
don't hesitate to contact us. You can write us at ssl at robocup2016.de.

Looking forward to see you all in Leipzig,
Alexander Danzer