[robocup-small] Colorized robot cases

Joydeep Biswas joydeepb at cs.umass.edu
Wed Nov 4 11:30:20 EST 2015

Hi Nicolai,

At the moment there are no rules that restrict the use of colors on the
robot covers apart from the vision pattern on the top of the robots.

Something to keep in mind is that due to lighting differences, if the
color on the robots interfere with SSL-Vision at RoboCup, you might
have to cover up the colored parts.

-Joydeep