[robocup-small] On the availability of media for the last finals

Raul Lapeira raul.lapeira at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 16:28:27 EDT 2015

Hi SSL teams:

I am the guy behind the spanish national robotics league (and also robot
competition geek).

We are trying to make it entertaining to reach the public: \
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL_JOVdMfoc
The official web: http://lnrc.es

I saw the request on the top 10 plays from Mr. Mendoza and just wanted to
stress that we really need this kind of thing to promote investment from
sponsors and venture angels in robotics competitions, please try to make an
effort in publishing:
- The raw video of the final rounds
- Summary videos on specific issues
- Personal interviews mixed with videos to show the personal side of the
teams with interesting comments.

Best regards and thanks for reading in any case.