[robocup-small] Reminder and deadline extension for Top 10 plays compilation of SSL from RoboCup 2015

Carlos Andres Quintero Peña carlosquinterop at usantotomas.edu.co
Tue Sep 1 19:41:33 EDT 2015

Dear SSL Community,

The TC/OC would like to remind all teams that we look to receive the
highlights of SSL from RoboCup 2015 by the new extended deadline of *September
15th, 2015*. Remember that we are collecting videos for both, top 10
offense plays and top 10 defense plays during the RoboCup 2015 games. Each
team may submit up to two nomination videos for each category by emailing
links to these videos to the TC and OC (rc-ssl-tc at lists.robocup.org,
rc-ssl-oc at lists.robocup.org) with the subject line

*Highlights Video 2015 Nominations: <Team Name>*

Thank you,
Carlos Quintero
Technical Committee Member