[robocup-small] Antw.: the rule of "Two defender in defence area"

yonghai wu liunian at zju.edu.cn
Fri Nov 23 07:41:26 EST 2012

Hi all,

       I agree with Ulfert, it's time to develop a referee assisting
system the help the referee.
Let this system to do all the measure job for the referee:
    1. if the ball kicked out
    2. double touch
    3. if the opponent robot  keep enough distance to ball before the
ball kicked out.
    4. if the attacker keep enough distance to the opponent's defence line.
    5. if there are two defender in defence area.
    6. ball speed
    7. if the ball out of feild.
    8. log replay.

All this job can be done by the referee assisting system using SSL VISION.
ZJUNLICT will plan to develop a demo referee assisting system. And
this referee assisting system will support speech recognition which
borrow from @HOME, maybe the main referee can control the referee box
directly.