[robocup-small] the rule of "Two defender in defence area"

Angelo Gurzoni Jr jgurzoni at yahoo.com.br
Fri Nov 23 10:25:40 EST 2012

Hello
I believe we all agree that an automated referee system would be fantastic
addition, and Ulfert's contribution (link available at the League's wiki -
Open Source Software section) toward this end has been very important.
However, the software, as it is today, is not yet fully capable of replacing
the referee, reason why since the release of this software we have been
trying to encourage people to help develop it further. Our friends from
Tigers have done some progress, but we need more developers. If more people
could contribute, we certainly would progress faster.

Why don't those interested into contributing start a new email thread so we
can gather more people and hopefully get this done soon ?

Cheers