[robocup-small] Good Morning! Please Read.

Amanda Li amanda.crystal.li at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 01:47:21 EDT 2011

Hello All,

Good morning RoboCup SSL Members!

A reminder of several important items:

   1. Team leader meeting *is 11:30 - 12:30* at the upstairs meeting room
      1. Incoming and outgoing team leaders invited
      2. Please let us know if you cannot come.  We are covering a lot of
      material!

      2. *Elections *for Technical Committee Members and appointments for
   Organizing Committee Members is now set to *Thursday 11:30 - 12:00 *due
   to requests from the Federation Executive.  Please let interested parties
   know.

   3. Scheduling on Thursday and Friday has been changed to accommodate more
   morning testing time on Thursday (as per requested) and a planning meeting
   on Friday.  Please see OC table or wiki for schedule!  Let us know if there
   are any questions or concerns.

   4. Please have your SSL Social money ready today!! We have 97 people
   attending so far!!

See you all soon.

Cheers,
Amanda Li