[robocup-small] Thursday Update!

Amanda Li amanda.crystal.li at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 19:39:31 EDT 2011

Hello All,

You will find the following at the OC table first thing tomorrow morning
when an OC or TC member arrives :

   - Referee Schedule
   - Frequencies Table
   - Technical Challenges Schedule

Some other reminders for Thursday:

   - *Please submit names for TC elections by 10am tomorrow!*
      - *Elections are at 11:30 at the OC Table! *
   - Schedule for games is both online and at the OC tables
   - We are told that a vacuum will be provided before games.  I will look
   into this if it doesn't come by the elections.

For those coming to the Social!

   - Pay me if you haven't!  Only 6/105 have yet to pay!
   - Shuttle should pick us up at 6:30pm, Drop off shuttles should be going
   to various concentrated points along the city.  More details to come.
   - The cruise will be running approximately form 7pm - 11pm.  Let me know
   if this is a problem or a length you do not like!
   - Dress = Casual but nice?

Thank you everybody for being patient and energetic for the past few days.
 Good luck in your matches tomorrow.

Best Regards,
Amanda Li

On behalf of the RoboCup 2011 Organizing Committee