[robocup-small] grSim - RoboCup Small Size Simulator

Parsian small-size at parsianrobotic.ir
Sat Jul 2 09:59:58 EDT 2011

Hi All,

We are happy to announce that "grSim", a feature-rich 3D RoboCup SSL simulator has been released. “grSim” is a modern, feature-rich multi-robot 3D simulator mainly developed for simulation of RoboCup Small Size Soccer League. grSim is a free software, published under the terms of GNU General Public License.

We've been using grSim as part of our Software development chain in Parsian team. We believe that this software will help other SSL teams to develop their AI/Control algorithms. You can find more about this software through this page: http://www.parsianrobotic.ir/grsim/

Any suggestions or comments regarding this software is really appreciated. Hope to see you all in Istanbul.

Regards,

Saeed Poorjandaghi
Parsian Robotics Center
Amirkabir University of Technology