[robocup-small] SSL Vision and Referee Network Configuration

Angelo Gurzoni Jr jgurzoni at yahoo.com.br
Sat Jun 18 10:24:59 EDT 2011

Andre, the official connection is wired, with an isolated switch (thus an isolated network) for each field.
For the rest of the configuration (ie, ip range, dhcp mode) we ask the teams to be prepared for any configuration. Of course, the TC and OC will not be using complex configurations in such a simple environment, but be ready to use fixed/dhcp and any range setup on the equipment.

Changes to SSL-Vision source close to the competition are disallowed, so the TTL has to remain the same as in the latest code from SVN. However, you're more than welcome to send the details of the issue you faced so the TC and OC can analyze. What we can say is that this code was used last year without issues.

Regards
Angelo
Sent from BlackBerry